- 2.30 returning at 4pm
June 20, 2020
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
These cruises depart from Greenore, Co. Louth and take you on an epic journey along Carlingford Lough with its panoramic views of the Cooley peninsula and Mourne Mountains and offer a rare opportunity to cruise closer than ever before (within 400 meters) of the historic Haulbowline Lighthouse. While onboard, passengers will enjoy a fascinating audio tour that will offer insights in the mysteries, myths and legends of this majestic Lough, its formation as a glacial fjord and the abundance of wildlife and birdlife that make their home on one of the most ecologically important Loughs on the island.
Our Lighthouse cruises are especially designed to allow guests to travel in safety and comfort onboard our ferry. Passenger numbers are strictly limited to allow safe social distancing and standing areas are clearly marked on our upper and lower viewing decks. In light of current COVID Safety guidelines and for our passengers safety, we ask that families with young children book to the lower viewing deck area which offers greater space and allows for additional movement, whilst adhering to the required social distancing during the cruise.
***PLEASE ARRIVE 20 MINS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE FOR CHECK IN***
Parking is available at the Greenore Terminal
COVID Safety Guidelines
The following COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS are in place for your safety and comfort:
- Passenger numbers are strictly limited to allow for safe social distancing
- A one-way traffic flow system is in place on the upper deck areas
- Signage and floor markings to guide passengers onboard
- Passengers are allocated viewing positions on the vessel and are asked to remain within this position for the duration of the cruise.
- Children must remain with their parents while onboard.
- Hand sanitiser units are provided for passenger use
- Onboard Toilet facilities are available – We request that passengers limit the use of these facilities where possible
- Onboard Services: Due to COVID hygiene restrictions and to limit one to one transactions, no onboard services are available during cruises. Customers are invited to bring their own picnic or snacks onboard.First sailing departs at 11.30am returning at 1pm. The second sailing is at 2.30pm returning at 4pm. (Sailing time is approx 70 mins and the rest of time allows for boarding – departure – arrival and disembarkation.
Ticket Types and Pricing
- Single Ticket – Upper Viewing Deck (Right Side) – 30 tickets priced at €22.50 + booking fee
- Single Ticket – Upper Viewing Deck (Left Side) – 30 tickets priced at €22.50 + booking fee
- Single Adult Ticket – Lower Viewing Deck – 22 tickets priced at €17.50 + booking fee
- Single Child (under 15) – Lower Viewing Deck – 20 tickets priced at €10.00 + booking fee
- Children (under 2) – Free